Experience. Excellence. Results.
Licensed to Practice in Arkansas, California, Georgia, Mississippi and Tennessee
James Williams "WILL" Janoush
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in English and Political Science. University of Mississippi, Oxford, MS (2007)
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.). Mississippi College School of Law, Jackson, MS (2011)
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Taxation. University of Florida, Gainesville, FL (2012)
Areas of Specialty
Estate and trust planning; business planning; mergers and acquisitions; civil tax controversy
and litigation; criminal tax defense; and estate and trust litigation.
- Represents clients in audits; administrative hearings before the IRS and the Mississippi Department of Revenue (“MDOR”) Board of Review; and federal tax litigation before the United States Tax Court.
- Advises clients on business entity selection and formation issues, including the formation of tax-exempt organizations; drafts business formation and reorganization documents
- Drafts trusts, wills, health care powers of attorney, durable powers of attorney, and other estate planning documents.
- Member of the Mississippi Bar, 2011.
- American Jurisprudence Award for Accounting for Lawyers
- Dean’s List: Spring 2010, Fall 2010, and Spring 2011
Will is originally from Cleveland, Mississippi. He currently resides in Madison, Mississippi with
his wife, Andrea, their son, Bradford, and their daughter Mary Alyce.
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation.