Experience. Excellence. Results.
Licensed to Practice in Arkansas, California, Georgia, Mississippi and Tennessee
- Bachelor of Accountancy, Cum Laude. University of Mississippi, Oxford, MS (1993)
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.). University of Mississippi School of Law, Oxford, MS (1996)
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Taxation. University of Florida, Gainesville, FL (1999)
Areas of Specialty
Practice in the areas of Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning; Probate; Family Business Planning;
Partnership and Corporate planning.
- Represents clients in audits; administrative hearings before the IRS and the Mississippi Department of Revenue (“MDOR”) Board of Review; and federal tax litigation before the United States Tax Court.
- Drafts business transaction, formation and reorganization documents.
- Drafts trusts, wills, health care powers of attorney, durable powers of attorney, and other estate planning documents.
- Represents testate and intestate estates through the administration process.
- Member of Mississippi State Bar Association;
- Admitted to practice before United States Tax Court, United States Federal District Courts for Northern and Southern Mississippi, U.S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals and all Mississippi Courts.
Community and Civic Involvement
- Hernando Rotary Club
- Alumni Advisor, Sigma Chi Fraternity
- Board of Directors, Southcentral Kentucky Community and Technical College Foundation, 2013-2015
- Board of Directors, Lee Eric Drake Foundation, Inc., 2005-2010
- Chancellor’s Scholarship Recipient
- Professor Assistance Scholarship
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation.