Experience. Excellence. Results.
Licensed to Practice in Arkansas, California, Georgia, Mississippi and Tennessee
- Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A). University of Mississippi School of Law, Oxford, MS (2003)
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.). University of Mississippi School of Law, Oxford, MS (2006)
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Taxation. Northwestern University School of Law, Chicago, IL (2008)
Areas of Specialty
Practice in the areas of civil tax controversy and litigation; criminal tax defense; estate and trust
planning; business planning; and estate and trust litigation.
- Represents clients in audits; administrative hearings before the IRS and the Mississippi Department of Revenue (“MDOR”) Board of Review; and federal tax litigation before the United States Tax Court.
- Drafts business transaction, formation and reorganization documents.
- Drafts trusts, wills, health care powers of attorney, durable powers of attorney, and other estate planning documents.
- Represents testate and intestate estates through the administration process.
- Member of the State Bar of Georgia, 2006
- Member of the Mississippi Bar, 2009
- Member of the Tennessee State Bar, 2009
- Member of the American Bar Association, Taxation Section
- Member of the Chicago Bar Association, Taxation Section (2007-2010)
- Member of the Tri-County Bar Association
- Member of the Lafayette County, MS Bar Association
- Member of the Capital Area Bar Association
- Member of the Oxford, MS Chamber of Commerce, Young Professionals
- Admitted to practice before all state courts in Mississippi, Tennessee, and Georgia
- Admitted to practice before the United States Tax Court
- Member, European and International Moot Court Competition Team, Spring 2008 (Leuven, Belgium)
- Volunteer, Tax Assistance Program, Spring 2008 (Chicago, IL)
- Member, Delta Theta Phi Law Fraternity
- Member, Law School Student Body Association
- Chancellor’s Honor Roll: Fall 1999; Spring 2001
- Dean’s Honor Roll: Spring 2000; Fall 2002; Spring 2003; Intersession 2003; Spring 2005; Fall 2005
- Member, Alpha Lambda Delta Honor Society
- Officer,Kappa Kappa Gamma Sorority
- Member, Student Programming Board Pageants Committee
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation.